The meeting will bring together researchers working in Switzerland in the field of Materials with Novel Electronic Properties. The workshop is to act as a forum promoting research and applications in this area.
SWM 2018 will include the following topics:
- Quantum and mesoscopic magnetism
- Superconductivity, materials and mechanisms
- Oxide interface physics
- Ferroic & multiferroic materials
- 2D van der Waals materials
- Topological phases of matter
- Cold atoms
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Novel probes
The workshop is open to all scientists, engineers and students interested in these fields and gathers MaNEP Network members.
It provides an outstanding scientific forum to share the last developments and offers networking opportunities.